Earn a degree in Direct Entry Midwifery through our MEAC Accredited college without walls.
- Our self-paced, flexible, apprenticeship-based programs are adaptable to the needs of the individual student or preceptor.
- Students study in their own community or create a study plan that allows them to travel to other cities or countries.
- Comprehensive academic and clinical program prepares students for state licensure and/or national certification.
- Students begin their program whenever they are ready with our Rolling Enrollment January to October.
- Our program supports both students in one-on-one apprenticeships and students in larger group study placements.
- Applicable transfer credits accepted from accredited colleges.
NCM's ASM (Associate of Science in Midwifery) is our program that actually teaches midwifery and prepares students for state licensure and/or national certification.
NCM's BSM is a Bridge program has midwifery certification or licensure as a prerequisite.
NCM's MSM & PhD are research-based and have midwifery certification or licensure as a prerequisite.
Please view individual program overviews by clicking on the menu items at the left
Please note: We are currently unable to accept applications from students or preceptors in Alabama, Massachusetts, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas or Wisconsin due to requirements for educational institutions.